Are you interested in learning more about 近期校友会? E-mail Associate Director of 领导 Giving, Victor Senn at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-372-7772 for more information.
All applications should be submitted, via e-mail to email@example.com, or via mail to the BGSU 校友 Office, 米莱蒂校友中心, 博林格林, OH 43403; Attn: 近期校友会. Applications will be accepted throughout the year.
- Attend a minimum of 2 out of 3 on-campus meetings annually
- Connect with other recent alumni through hosting or attending events
- Make a personally meaningful gift annually to any fund(s) of your choosing
Members of the 博林格林 State University 近期校友会 serve as ambassadors for BGSU and the BGSU 校友 Office to all alumni, 朋友, family and members of the BGSU community. The 近期校友会, advocates for the interests of recent alumni and fosters relationships between the University and recent alumni. Recent alumni is a term used to describe those alumni who have graduated within the past 0-10 years.
The RAC was founded in 2011 by a group of dynamic and highly involved recent alumni with the following objectives:
- Serve as ambassadors for BGSU
- Actively represent and promote the University in their own local communities
- Educate and interact with current students and recent alumni about goals, 目的, 项目, and services of the 校友 Office
- Advocate for the interests of recent alumni
- Promote the social, professional, philanthropic, and service interests and goals of recent alumni
- Communicate ideas and feedback from alumni and 朋友 to the 校友 Office
- Foster relationships between BGSU and recent alumni
- Cultivate lifelong participation in and philanthropic support of BGSU
- Facilitate and support implementation of relevant and meaningful programs and services for current and future young alumni throughout the country
Updated: 08/20/2021 09:38AM